- Our faculty, who combine academic experience with professional leadership. They have achieved the top in their professions, and bring what they do in the office straight to the classroom
- Our industry-focused, cutting-edge curriculum, that is adapted to a rapidly changing global environment
- Our location in NYC, the undisputed world capital of hospitality and tourism
- Our close connection with industry, which offers employment and internships offers that are unrivalled
- Our network of nearly 1,500 alumni in worldwide hospitality and tourism leadership positions
Whether you are interested in marketing an emerging travel destination or analyzing lodging feasibility in mixed-use development, the interdisciplinary curricula, field internships, alumni-student mentorship, applied research, individualized degree advisement, dedicated and accomplished Advisory Board, and expert faculty members of the NYU School of Professional Studies Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism provide the pathway to help you to meet your professional goals.