The Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality offers three undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as noncredit professional development courses in hospitality, and restaurant operations; and events management. To learn more about the academic programs we offer, visit our official website: NYU School of Professional Studies Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism.
Among our many special events, the Tisch Center is proud to host the NYU Annual International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference, now in its 39th year. You can follow the conference on Twitter @nyuhospitality and find information about conference speakers, agenda, and panels on the official conference website: NYU Hospitality Conference.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about our programs, feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter and Instagram @nyutischcenter. For press inquiries contact: pck211
5 reasons to study at the Tisch Center!
- Our faculty, who combine academic experience with professional leadership. They have achieved the top in their professions, and bring what they do in the office straight to the classroom
- Our industry-focused, cutting-edge curriculum, that is adapted to a rapidly changing global environment
- Our location in NYC, the undisputed world capital of hospitality and tourism
- Our close connection with industry, which offers employment and internships offers that are unrivaled
- Our network of nearly 1,500 alumni in worldwide hospitality and tourism leadership positions